27th December 2011, 05:23 PM
s.arockia akalya

How to prepare for GATE exam? Sample question papers in Instrumentation Engineering?

how to prepare gate exam.give sample question paper in instrumentation engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of GATE Exam for Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. GATE question papers for Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Sample papers and Previous year question papers of GATE Exam? How to prepare for the GATE Exam in short period?
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  8. GATE previous years question papers for instrumentation engineering
  9. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE -- [New]
  10. How should I prepare for ONGC GT entrance exam?
  11. Which Books to prepare for GATE Exam in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  12. Best books to prepare for GATE Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Last years papers to prepare for GATE exam of Instrumentation Engg?
  14. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. Old question papers for GATE exam in Instrumentation Technology course
  16. Last 10 years question papers of GATE for instrumentation engineering
  17. How to prepare for upcoming GATE entrance exam? Where in Kolkata can I get coaching for GATE Instrumentation? Which type of books are appropriate for preparing for MCQ's of GATE exam?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam in less time? -- [Most Discussed]

29th December 2011, 12:29 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Sample question papers in Instrumentation Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.arockia akalya View Post
how to prepare gate exam.give sample question paper in instrumentation engineering

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF GATE - INSTRUMENTATION

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GATE - Instrumentation in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to go through the previous year papers and learn the pattern of the exam first and prepare for the questions accordingly.. Don't just reside only on previous year papers it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam..

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily with full concentration, then for sure you will clear the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"People know you for what you've done, not for what you plan to do."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE - Instrumentation.zip(602.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - instrumentation syllabus.pdf(109.9 KB, 116 views)

29th December 2011, 01:05 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Sample question papers in Instrumentation Engineering?

dear friend,

The best way for the M.Tech is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) which is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones.

At first I want to tell you that please maintain the following guidelines provided here . These are given below :

1. Maintain a time table
2. Work hard
3. Don't leave any chapter
4. Study all these chapter very well
5. Take a valuable guideline from books and as well as coaching centers
6. Practice carefully
7. Attend test series of multiple type question.

If you do all the above things very well then I am sure you will be succeed.

Besides this I have mentioned some important books which will help you in practice session and please collect different books of Gate fouram books from library .These books are :

1. GATE 2012 by G.K.Publishers
2. GATE 2012 by Handa
3. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall

all the best.

29th December 2011, 03:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Sample question papers in Instrumentation Engineering?

Hi dear.......
The eligibility of gate exam are as follows...........

For gate exam you can prepare from different books available in the market are as follows...........

Good luck...........

2nd January 2012, 12:43 PM
ramkapr

I think that qualifying GATE becomes easy if you are good in Maths and Aptitute, so would suggest to give more stress to these 2 topics for last minute prep.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?