14th July 2012, 01:55 PM
maygh

How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering

Im pursuing my final year civil engineering. How effectively can i prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching by my own? Please give suggestions to how to crack both the exams

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  2. Is it possible to prepare for GATE in 8 months? Should I join some coaching institute?
  3. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  4. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How to become a structural engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech degree from reputed college
  6. GRE preparation can be done by ownself or coaching institute is necessary?
  7. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  8. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good books for GATE Civil? What is the cost to do MS in Abroad?
  10. Model question papers with answers for GATE civil engineering
  11. Which study material should I refer for GATE Civil Engineering? Last 10 years question papers of the GATE exam for Civil Engineering Students?
  12. Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?
  13. How to prepare for GRE after completing graduation in civil engineering?
  14. What should be the appropriate way to prepare for GATE Exam as the pattern of GATE Exam is being changed every year?
  15. What should I do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of Electrical Engineering?
  16. How shall I prepare for GATE Exam to get admission for ME in IIT?
  17. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  18. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE? -- [New]
27th December 2012, 04:26 PM
ShujaShaheen

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by maygh View Post
Im pursuing my final year civil engineering. How effectively can i prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching by my own? Please give suggestions to how to crack both the exams
For preparation of GRE first you should be good in english and mathematics. And for GATE you have to partly study mathematics and mostly the papers of engineering.

Start preparing from the day you think you know it well. Decide the books which will be good for studies. Like Tata McGraw Hills(TMH).

Make a routine and start following it seriously.

Go for it. Best of luck.
7th May 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering

Now i am in 3rd year continuing...i want prepare my self for gate 2014 and RRB civil engineering .so how am i prepare for this to crack that exam
18th December 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing my 4th sem engg in E&C, now i want to prepare for GRE and GATE but i have no idea from where to start and how to start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?