7th December 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GMAT Exam to get admission in Harward Business School?

how can i prepare for gmat that i can get admission in havard business school while i have four years for preparation

10th December 2011, 12:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for GMAT Exam to get admission in Harward Business School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i prepare for gmat that i can get admission in havard business school while i have four years for preparation

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR GMAT EXAM

Some of the tips which might helps you to prepare for GMAT exam is as follows...

-> KNOW THE PATTERN OF THE EXAM : It is very important whenever you prepare for the exam you must know the pattern of the exam well and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> For GMAT preparation improvement in three important areas is needed which as follows...

-> Verbal.

-> Mathematical.

-> Analytical Writing.

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GMAT in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> The pattern followed in the previous year exam is as follows which might be more or less the same for the coming exam too...

-> Math Section - 75 Minutes

-> Verbal Section - 75 Minutes

-> Writing Section - Analysis of Issue Essay - 30 Minutes

-> Writing Section - Analysis of Argument Essay - 30 Minutes

-> REFER GOOD BOOKS FOR PREPARATION : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Cracking The GMAT (With DVD)
Author: Princeton Review
ISBN: 037542976X

Critical Reasoning GMAT Preparation Guide
Author: Manhattan GMAT
ISBN: 0982423802

Advanced GMAT Quant Strategy Supplement
Author: Manhattan GMAT
ISBN: 1935707159

Barron Guide To Gmat 2010
Author: Sharon Weiner Green
ISBN: 8175156074

Kaplan GMAT 2012 Premier (with CD-ROM)
Author: Kaplan
ISBN: 1609780914

GMAT Math Workbook: Everything You Need To Score Higher
Author: Kaplan
ISBN: 1419549987

-> I have also attached some of the e-books of GMAT preparation.. check it out if needed...

-> PREPARE A SCHEDULE AND WORK HARD DAILY : Try to prepare a schedule which is like covering each section a day and prepare for the questions accordingly... If you can keep the positive attitude burning in you with hard work then for sure you will be in Havard in no time...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum.....

Quote:
"Actually, after while, finding the ideas is the easy part. Sorting them through and turning them into stories, now, that's the hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GMAT.zip(118.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf GMAT_Official_Guide_10th_edition.pdf(1.80 MB, 176 views)
File Type: pdf GMAT For Dummies.pdf(4.07 MB, 2888 views)
26th June 2012, 12:06 PM
linkon 45

Post Re: How to prepare for GMAT Exam to get admission in Harward Business School?

hi i am very much interested in gmat.coz i will try my best to tkae admission in havard business school.i know its competitive.plz can u suggest me how to prepare for GMAT exam to take admisson in Havard business school?howq to fulfill my dream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?