5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA in Richard Ivey School of Business, The Desautels Faculty of Management or York University if appear in GMAT without any experience?

Sir,
I am Priya Jhalani. I am from India and pursuing my Graduation in Technical field. After my graduation I want prepare for the GMAT for doing MBA in Abroad. But I am not having any job experience, so if I scored well then can I get admission in some good ranking university of Canada like, "Richard Ivey School of Business", "The Desautels Faculty of Management" and "York University"? I am a fresher. Please guide me.

8th April 2015, 01:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA in Richard Ivey School of Business, The Desautels Faculty of Management or York University if appear in GMAT without any experience?

You should appear for GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exam to apply for admission in "Desautels Faculty of Management- McGill University", because this university is not asking for any work experience to offer MBA admissions, while both York University and Richard Ivey School of Business is asking for at least two years of two experience to offer MBA admission. So, you can apply for admission only in "Desautels Faculty of Management- McGill University" by completing GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?