12th December 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Group I exam while studying B.E?

i'm studying my BE.and how to prepare formgroup 1 exam...please tell me how can i do it

14th December 2011, 11:55 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Group I exam while studying B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm studying my BE.and how to prepare formgroup 1 exam...please tell me how can i do it

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR TNPSC GROUP I EXAM

I have attached the tips to prepare for each subject for the TNPSC exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy those recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam...

-> I have attached the list of recommended books for TNPSC exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Try to know the pattern of the exam and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> It is very important to be sure of the pattern first and then start preparing for the exam..

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TNPSC exam for your reference..

-> Try to find the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and start preparing for the questions accordingly...

-> To know more about TNPSC exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TNPSC preparation.pdf(11.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC Group I - Books.pdf(302.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: zip TNPSC Group 1 &2.zip(4.05 MB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC Group I-2010.pdf(426.9 KB, 65 views)
13th October 2012, 05:54 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to prepare for Group I exam while studying B.E?

Dear aspirant,
It is your preparation strategy which can make it a possible trail.
It is the selection of books which will play a great role in deciding your rank in the merit list.

For these exams you need to emphasize on general studies topics and english.
General Studies Manual -McGraw Hill Publication
Arihant Publication
Upkar Publication
UPSC Portal books
Pratiyogita Darpan study material , Civil Services Chronicle, Competition wizard for articles on important issues.

Objective english by Bakshi,
Arihant publication,
Upkar publication.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?