21st December 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for KAS Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam? How to maintain time to prepare for this Exam?

will u please rell me about how to prepare k.a.s exam? I mean to ask which books should i refer? and how to maintain our time to study?

10th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for KAS Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam? How to maintain time to prepare for this Exam?

how to manage time for employes for KAS Preparation?
26th May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for KAS Exam? Which Books to refer for this Exam? How to maintain time to prepare for this Exam?

I want to crack the egg shell of kas exam.How my preparation will go on?
10th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the qualifications to prepare for this exam
30th July 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i was already decided to do kas so plz can u give me guide line to how to crack these type of exams???????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?