4th August 2011, 11:30 PM
benazirfathima8

How to prepare for ICS Interview?

Hi, Help me to clear out on tcs interview process. i have completed the written exam and got a call for interview.

1st December 2011, 05:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for ICS Interview?

congratulations for your call and here are some tips for your ICS interview
General Interview Questions LIKE :--------
What makes you qualified Reiterate top reasons why you can pardon in the job
Do you have plans for continued study and an ad caned degree? The interviewer is truing another avenue to assess your goals and how they will fit into h...
I'm not sure you are the right person for the job Don't be put off by this queens. Many employer have doubt about a candidate, though some n...
Describe a difficult business problem that you had to deal with and how you did it. Describe, in very positive terms, one or two business difficulties that you had to deal wi...
What’s the most difficult challenge you’ve faces in your life You will need to discuss a specific example that demonstrates how tough the situation was ...
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?