22nd January 2011, 07:40 AM
dur21prakash

How to prepare for MBA entrance? Which books should I prefer for the same?

i want to apear in mba exam so please help me that how to do prapration for mba ' like which book are suitable for me

25th February 2012, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA entrance? Which books should I prefer for the same?

It is important to have thorough knowledge in all the areas which are to be covered in the entrance exam of MBA. You should practice all the important sections really well such as logical reasoning, quantitative ability, English language etc. Refer important exam guides and previous year question papers for better knowledge. Some of the books which can be referred are RS Agarwal, Arihant publications, Mudit Khanna and Gupta etc. You can also go for coaching in institutes of repute like TIME, IMS, Career Launcher, Professional Tutorials etc.
22nd September 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for MBA entrance? Which books should I prefer for the same?

Iam BE student i want to mba which book are good for me
13th November 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am mbs student want to mba .please give the name of books which is suitable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?