9th September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA should I prefer after completion of Automobile engineering?

Hello,

I preparing for mba entrance exam can anybody tell me which mba should i prefer so that i stay linked and very much in auto industry...plz help. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  3. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  5. Which college should I prefer for Automobile engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  8. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates?
  9. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  10. Can I do BBA and MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  14. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  15. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  16. MBA or Job in IT companies? which one to prefer after engineering?
  17. After completion of Automobile engineering what should I do to become a designer?
  18. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
10th September 2016, 11:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA should I prefer after completion of Automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I preparing for mba entrance exam can anybody tell me which mba should i prefer so that i stay linked and very much in auto industry...plz help. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!
You can do MBA in Finance, it will helpful for your automobile career.

If you have completed B.Tech/ B.E in Automobile Engineering with above 50% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for MBA course.

You should qualify in CAT entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?