8th October 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare myself at 10 th level being a candidate of going to opt Medical Sciences later?

sir, I study in class 10 and have decided to opt for medical science.How can I prepare myself at this level???...

8th October 2011, 06:32 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare myself at 10 th level being a candidate of going to opt Medical Sciences later?

It is good that you have decided now itself of what you want to do in the next academic levels. Infact it is a right thing to do because if you know where to go obviously you can go there by any of the way.

As you are interested to go for Medical Sciences or Medicine, if you put more efforts towards cracking the required entrance examination, obviously you can pursue MBBS course or other Medical Science courses.

As you are a candidate of pursuing 10th, still so much time is there for you to appear for the Entrance exam which give admission for Medical science courses.

I suggest you to give much attention to science subjects in your 10th level. Try to understand the subect rather than trying to secure high marks.

Don't bother about the completion of syllabus. Understand the subject in a logical manner and try to know the linkage or relationships of one chapter with the other which can make your preparation too easy.

Opt for science related stream in your 10+2. Strat preparing for Medical Entrance Examinations right from the first year of your 12th level. Know the fundamentals of all the subjects.

Have enough practice of model question papers and previous year question papers. Practice the questions which you are unable to answer in solving model question papers.

As there is high competition for these entrance exams, better to join in good coaching institutes.
8th October 2011, 11:49 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare myself at 10 th level being a candidate of going to opt Medical Sciences later?

Dear pal,
It is happy to see a person who is determined to be a doctor.There is nothing to prepare from now onwards as in most of the states admission is based on +2 marks and there is no entrance exam.
All you need to do is concentrate on your core subjects that is botany and zoology and study the subjects with interest. so that it will be helpful in the future.Choose the first group (maths with biology ) and study biology with involvement all the best
8th October 2011, 01:58 PM
tejesh_09

This is the right time to think and start preparation for carrier in Medical science. You are now at 10th level so try to complete this with securing good marks to entry in to the 10+2 level obviously by taking science with Biology as one the subject.

During 10th or 10+2 level try to go deep in to all subjects fundamentally, try to understand the subject deeply rather to complete the syllabus.

During pushing your study in 10+2 level from the very beginning start preparation for entrance test for various medical exam through various study materials available or you may attend good coaching clases for medical entrance test.
8th October 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare myself very well for 1 entrance xam of medical, although m in 10 ????????
13th February 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can i start preparing for pmt entrance exam from 10th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?