31st August 2011, 05:08 PM
rudramuniswamy

How to prepare for NET exam after passing MSc in Mathematics in Davangere University

am doing first year msc in mathematics in davangere university but am confused abt net exam..how to prepare for net exam and which book i ll be orepare for that exam

15th August 2017, 09:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam after passing MSc in Mathematics in Davangere University

Just follow given below tips for Mathematics paper of National Eligibility Test:

>>Read and revise whole syllabus of NET exam for mathematics and after that see previous year paper questions. Now you can image which are important topics for this exam.

>>Mathematics need enough practice and practice is key to pass NET exam. Second thing is that you should score 55% marks in master's degree.

>>Work on basic concepts and formulae.

Important books for NET Mathematics:

Mathematical Science for Paper I and II by Alok Kumar.

Paper I Guide by Karan Deo.

Mathematical Sciences by G.K Publication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?