24th August 2011, 11:36 PM
Mina Barman

How to prepare for PH.D exam after completing MBA with 63.8%? What is the syllabus of it?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my MBA . I have got 63.8% . Please suggest me how to prepared for PH.D exm. ? What would be follow the syllabus ?

15th August 2012, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PH.D exam after completing MBA with 63.8%? What is the syllabus of it?

After MBA, you can try for courses like Ph.D in strategic management, Ph.d in management, etc. Entrance exams for these courses are conducted by the concerned University. Exam pattern and syllabus will be different for different Universities. Syllabus will be based on the topics covered under MBA course. After collecting details on exam pattern and syllabus you can start exam preparation. Exam preparation can be done by setting a convenient time table. Reference books and guides can be used for the purpose. Practicing previous years questions is an effective method to clear the test.
7th August 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PH.D exam after completing MBA with 63.8%? What is the syllabus of it?

how to prepare for ph d in human resource after mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?