30th July 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subject I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA?

sir/madam,

I am MBA in International Trade with 74%,wants to do PHD but very confused in which subject?
I am planning to give BHU's Research Entrance test[RET],but want syllabus and latest exam pattern?.
And if I want to do PHD in International business then what are the subjects to prepare from,for RET?

Please help me..

31st July 2015, 01:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MBA?

You have completed MBA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you can choose Management subject.

Yes, BHU conducted RET exam for Ph.D admission.

The educational qualification required for Ph.D course is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for Ph.D exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?