10th April 2013, 06:13 PM
amisha bhatt

How to prepare for postal assistant examination?

how to prepare postal assistant examination?...pleaes send to me the details

ami bhatt

21st June 2013, 01:04 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Default Re: How to prepare for postal assistant examination?

hii,
  • General Knowledge (Part A): In this section the questions will be related to the Geography, Current Affairs, History, Latest Happenings, Events, Politics, environment, Sports, science up to GK level questions, about Indian constitution can also be asked. This section will consist of 25 questions.
  • Mathematics (Part B): Under this section Numerical and Mathematical questions will come. Questions related to +2 standards like Average, Implication, Compound Interest, Decimals, Number system, Profit, Correlation etc. will be the part of this section. Mathematics (Part B) will also consist of 25 questions.
  • English (Part C): Written English communication skills of the applicant are going to be judged in this section. Another 25 question of this part will cover Grammar, Synonyms/Antonyms, Prepositions, Active Passive Voice, tenses and vocabulary etc.
  • Postal Assistant exam syllabus (Part D): In this part candidate’s logical reasoning and diagnostic thinking would be reviewed in 25 logical theories based questions.

Total Marks- 100

Total no. of Questions- 100

Time Duration- 2 Hours.

The above information will surely help you to perform best in your test.

all the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?