6th March 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AFMC entrance exam? Can I prepare through distance coaching?

I want to prepare for AFMC entrance exam while studying in 12th only. so how to do that?
i will prefer distance learning only.

8th March 2011, 06:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AFMC entrance exam? Can I prepare through distance coaching?

There are no specific coaching centers for this exam. The test paper is similar to the other medical entrance exam. So you can prepare by referring to material of other competitive exams. Brilliant is well reputed to provide good postal coaching. You must make it a point to solve the previous year papers too.
30th April 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AFMC entrance exam? Can I prepare through distance coaching?

HOW TO PREPARE FOR AFMC WITHOUT COACHING,AND WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
8th June 2011, 02:33 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to prepare for AFMC entrance exam while studying in 12th only. so how to do that?
i will prefer distance learning only.
dear student,
The syllabus of AFMC is not different from your board syllabus.So you can prepare for AFMC along with your boards.You have to be conscious about the logic reasoning questions.It can be solved by joining any coaching institutes which provide DLM as that of aakash institute.

With regards..
Ravi
28th July 2011, 07:11 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

You can prepare afmc through the distance learning provided by various entrance coaching centers

First learn ncert text completely

then read the notes of entrance coaching center

work out the questions without looking the solutions

do mock test paper provided by the coaching centers seriously

read english newspapers

understand the exam pattern

manage time during every mock test

if you are interested to join a coaching center for postal correspondance, work sincerely.

otherwise it will only a money waste
28th July 2011, 07:13 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

You can prepare afmc through the distance learning provided by various entrance coaching centers

First learn ncert text completely

then read the notes of entrance coaching center

work out the questions without looking the solutions

do mock test paper provided by the coaching centers seriously

read english newspapers

understand the exam pattern

manage time during every mock test

if you are interested to join a coaching center for postal correspondance, work sincerely.

otherwise it will only a money waste
14th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Dear informer,
Is afmc syllabus is different for different states,if it is so ,then what will be for maharashtra?
9th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

how to join army after 12 i m a girl of 18?
15th November 2011, 05:28 PM
gkumar13000

for afmc entrance u should brush up urs 11 ,12 th books .....solve previous years questions by arihant........... yes,also do some reasoning by r s aggarwal as reasoning is asked in afmc..and yes joining a postal coaching institute of brilliant,elite or career launcher would be helpful
best of luck
3rd February 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 11th class now and want to join afmc after completing 12th so sir please advice me how to prepare......sir please send it to my id at [email protected]
thanking u sir........
1st May 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete plus two.My ambition is to become an Army doctor.But I'm very late to know afmc.So I select to study 1yr coaching and attend afmc entrance exam.Is it a good decision?????or hav any way to join afmc.sir plzzzzzzzzzz send it rply
18th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,I have just cleared 10th exams and now my aim is to get selected in afmc..could u plz tell me sir which coaching centre's distance learning would be best for it..plzzz sir i need to knw dis as soon as possible so that i could start my preparations..
kindly make a rply soon sir...
29th March 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my class 10. Please guide me how to get selected in AFMC... Please tell me detail about coaching centres offering distance learning courses and the prepartion required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?