9th June 2013, 11:41 AM
akuiii

How to prepare for UPPCS exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria?

I want to know about UPPCS exam and How to prepare for this exam and syllabus, eligiblity criteria. When this exam is conducted.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the syllabus and eligibility criteria of UPPCS exam?
  2. How to do my 6 months training in SJVNL? What is the procedure?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers for UPPCS exam?
  4. What is the eligibility for UPPCS? -- [New]
  5. What is the UPPCS Pre Exam syllabus? I have completed my PG with Biotechnology
  6. What is the syllabus and eligibility for UPPCS?
  7. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  8. Details about UPPCS? What is the syllabus and best books for Pre entrance exam?
  9. What is the age criteria to appear for UPPCS Prelims exam? What is the date of the upper age limit?
  10. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  11. UPPCS entrance exam question papers?
  12. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the syllabus for UPPCS?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to appear for IES Exam in Civil Engineering? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam? Top Coaching Centers for this Exam?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  16. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer Exam? How to prepare for it?
  18. Preliminary exam syllabus of UPPCS?
11th July 2015, 04:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPPCS exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria?

UPPSC stands for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the examination is conducted by the state board for the recruitment of the officers in the state.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university. There is relaxation in the age for the other category candidate where as for the general it is 19-33 years.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as the :-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

The candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection as an officer.

For more information visit at the www.uppsc.up.nic.in
13th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPPCS exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria?

sir ,
i want t know about uppcs exam . .i m b.sc nursing student of bhu.i want to qualify pcs exam. what r the subject in pcs & how to prepars for this examination.plz give me information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?