15th October 2016, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How to score 80% above in 12th board exam?

I have only 2 moths left for my board exam. I am from WBCHSE board studying Arts. I haven't started my preparation. Now i want to prepare with my full effort. And i want to score at least 80% in my board exam kindly help me with this

15th October 2016, 04:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score 80% above in 12th board exam?

As only 2 months are left for your board exams you need to do hard work. Only 2 months are left and you are going to appear in 12th board exam hence it is not an easy task to score above 80% marks in just a short time but still if you are determined then you can at least score above 70 or 60% marks. Make a timetable and follow it strictly. Try to concentrate on those notes which are important as per the school teachers. Practice previous year question paper as much as you can. Do not try to understand new topics just you have to make strong your previous topics. Do not overindulge in studies. Have faith.
15th October 2016, 04:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You have to follow below given tips to score good marks in your 12th board exam:

** First of all you have to take care of your health.
** Be regular in your study.
** Practice by solving last year exam papers.
** Make short notes on all important topics.
** Avoid late night study.
** Take guide from your seniors and parents.
15th October 2016, 04:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to score good marks in 12th then you should focus on main topics now. You can check the previous years question papers and and prepare accordingly. You can also talk to your teachers and ask them about important questions or topic. Don't be stressed. You have much time for preparation. If you want you can also start coaching. It will help you. But don't be restless. It will be affect your studies and be confident. Thanks
15th October 2016, 05:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Just follow simple strategy to score more than 80% marks:

1. Write down syllabus of all subjects.

2. Buy question bank of last ten year papers of each subject.

3. Analyze questions papers with syllabus and see if there is any repetition of questions, find out part of syllabus from where maximum questions has been asked.

4. Cover all those part of syllabus and practice question papers 2-3 times, you can easily score more than 80%.
15th October 2016, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To score more than 80% in 12th within 2 months of your preparation needs a lot of hard work and determination if you are determined enough to practice a lot and a lot then only you can score above 70 or 60% marks because you haven't started your preparation yet. According to me you need to make a time table that can be followed by each and every days morover you need to have faith and practice of previous year question papers is the most important task in your preparation and you need to go to the School notes. Don't see your weaknesses at this time because it will make you less confident about yourself.
15th October 2016, 06:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You have simply follow given below tips to score 80% above in 12th board exam.

** Know full syllabus

** Try to study on a regular basis

** Do not study late night

** Read NCERT books regularly.

** Practice atleast 5-10 diagrams a day.

** Solve previous yeas question papers

** Prepare a time table

** Go according to that time table
15th October 2016, 07:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To score above 80% marks in 12th standard board examinations, you have to follow some tips listed below :-

=> You need to prepare the schedule before 2-3 months of commencement of examinations.

=> Refer text books and if you get any doubts, contact the concerned subject faculty and clarify your doubts.

=> Practice model test papers, so, that you can know how much you can score in the examinations and improve your score.

=> Refer previous years question papers, so, that you can know the model of the question paper and get prepared for examinations.
15th October 2016, 08:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only 2 moths left for my board exam. I am from WBCHSE board studying Arts. I haven't started my preparation. Now i want to prepare with my full effort. And i want to score at least 80% in my board exam kindly help me with this

Securing good percentage in Board is not a tough job now.

Now, most of the questions that students face in Board are repeated so it is easy to score in subjects.
  • If you thoroughly solve previous year question papers of at least 10 years then you can easily score above 85% marks very easily.
  • Make sure to make good handwriting and after all the presentation of your answers matter a lot.
  • Focus on your weak areas and give more time to strengthen concepts related to that weak points.
  • Refer good reference books of popular authors so that you can grasp it easily.
15th October 2016, 09:45 PM
shiwangini raj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For scoring 80% or more than it in your board exams within two months ,, you have to work hard..
At least you have to study more than 6 to 7 hours daily. You have to remember all the questions and answers.. And you have to practice daily two or three practise questions sets with a perfect timings..
And then you will be Got more than 80%..
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?