22nd December 2016, 04:13 PM
Vidhyasagar996

Can a B.Sc Nursing candidate who is doing a job eligible to write Bank exams? Procedure to apply for it? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Nursing and doing a job. I want to know am I eligible to write Bank exams? Procedure to apply for it? Which post I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  3. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  4. Am I eligible to write NDA exam after completing B.Sc in Nursing 4 year course? Which post will I get and what is the procedure to apply for NDA?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  7. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  8. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  10. Am I eligible to write Bank Exams being a candidate having completed ITI?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  12. How to apply and when to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate pursuing final year of Post Graduation?
  13. How can I apply for Teaching or lecturer post in Army Nursing school/college being B.Sc Nursing graduate?
  14. Which type of post may I get in Group exams being Nursing graduate?
  15. Am I eligible for bank job exams of 2015 being a Dentist?
  16. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  17. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  18. Possibility to appear in IBPS exam for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
23rd December 2016, 08:50 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Nursing candidate who is doing a job eligible to write Bank exams? Procedure to apply for it? Which post I can get?

Being a B.Sc Nursing degree holder you are eligible for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in banking sector. For the same you will have to qualify bank examination like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

--> Apart from your educational qualification, other basic requirements for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank clerk where as it must lie within 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have basic knowledge of working on computers along with good communication skills.

For more details and updates regarding above mentioned examinations you can log on to the links www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in.
14th May 2019, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Nursing candidate who is doing a job eligible to write Bank exams? Procedure to apply for it? Which post I can get?

Am i eligible for Bank PO exam after complete BSC Nursing, Tell me, some reliable sources says that BSC NURSING is not valid for any exam
27th December 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i get bank manager job after graduated in bsc nursing??
22nd December 2021, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed Bsc nursing degree from RGUHS.Am I eligible for banking exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?