16th December 2011, 06:05 PM
rajesh714

How to pursue MS in Germany after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

hi i'm rajesh doing my b tech in mech engg and i want to study ms in germany so can any one tell me complete information for doing so?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  2. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering
  3. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  6. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  7. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get job in Germany if pursue MS there after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in India? How much salary I will get?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  12. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  14. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  15. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  16. How to pursue MS in Germany after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
25th May 2012, 10:58 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: How to pursue MS in Germany after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi Rajesh,
As you plan to complete your Masters in Mechanical engineering in the said specialization areas, Germany undoubtedly would provide you a good exposure but the important thing is to consider admission requirements well. As far as Germany is concerned, German Universities, prefer students applying with academics above 70%. Thus admission chances would be a little low in Germany.

With regards
manikanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?