22nd December 2012, 02:11 PM
nandibabar

How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering

I am studying BE in mechanical engg and want to pursue M.tech in germany.
am i eligible? and if yes, what exams or other qualificatons would be necessary.please do reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  2. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  7. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  9. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  10. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  11. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  12. How to pursue MS in Germany after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  14. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  18. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
1st June 2016, 12:28 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany while studying B.E in Mechanical engineering

You need to take a exam called IELTS(International English Language Testing System). IELTS is scored on a nine-band scale, with each band corresponding to a specified competence in English. You need to score above band scale 7.5 to get admitted in good German universities. Other than this you have to maintain a minimum 60% aggregate throughout your engineering.
For more details of IELTS exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?