30th May 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the complete details of CBSE private course in Commerce?

Where to get the complete details of CBSE private course in Commerce? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be really easy if you can guide me with the answer on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

30th November 2017, 11:31 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the complete details of CBSE private course in Commerce?

First thing I would like to let you know that CBSE follows the regular schooling pattern and hence can pursue a private course from CBSE board only if he/she has failed in their actual board examination or want to improve their marks secured in their actual board examination. Physically handicapped candidates are also exempted from regular schooling.

As far as you are concerned about the details regarding CBSE private examination then for that you can refer to its official www.cbse.nic.in where the full systematic guidelines are available to help candidates clearing their doubt regarding private examination. Further you can also take help from your school management as they also guide many students every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?