10th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What are career prospects for average student in medical line?

is medical line is good for average students
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  2. Career options after B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotech for an average student?
  3. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  4. What are the available career prospects in medical and non medical streams?
  5. What are the available career prospects besides medical and engineering? I have cleared 10+2 with 55% marks.
  6. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology
  7. How to pursue my studies in the field of medical? I am an average student who has secured 122/150
  8. Which is the best career option for an average student who scored 50% in intermediate? Is mass communication a good course?
  9. What are the career prospects in Mobile Application Development and Programming? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for medical line in NDA?
  11. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  12. Does PCB has memorisation work?
  13. Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?
  14. What are the various careers available in medical line other than MBBS? I am a 12th medical student
  15. Career options after passing 12th as non medical student?
  16. What are the prospects of Higher qualification after BPT in medical line? List of medical colleges?
  17. What has a better scope after doing medical? I am a average student
  18. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2012, 03:43 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: What are career prospects for average student in medical line?

Well friend you have not mentioned any specific subjects that you are interested into, so i can't predict your interests from only the word AVERAGE STUDENT. Now by assuming that you are Average at the Science subjects i.e Physics,chemistry and Mathematics you can go for Medical. But one thing is for sure that you will have to do a lot of hard work if you decide to go into the Medical line. The future is also bright and secure in medical line. If you will study well in your +1 and +2 then you can also get good marks in medical entrance exams such as AIIMS, CBSE PMT etc. and can also get a good medical college for your MBBS etc. But one thing is for sure that you will have to perform above average and the medical line is longer than the engineering line. You have to devote many year of studies in order to become a good Doctor. Best of Luck.
23rd June 2012, 02:26 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are career prospects for average student in medical line?

hello friend..

(a)as you said that you are an average student,then you should work hard during the medical line.

(b)the future is very good in the medical line.

(c)you can go for various entrance exams i.e.PMT,CBSE PMT and AIIMS that re conducted by various recognized universities.

(d)there are various lines in the medical field that are MBBS,BDS,BHMS,BAMS,BSC nursing.

(e)the medical is very tough if you want to crack it then you should go for work hard to complete your dreams.

all the best.

best wishes from navjot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?