22nd September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

How to qualify for NDA entrance exam?

sir, i want to join n.d.a due to this i want to qaulify n.d.a entrance exan at any cost but my 10&12 basic knowledge is very poor so plz plz Suggest me sir what i do for qualify this exam plz reply fast sir.

23rd October 2012, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to qualify for NDA entrance exam?

Pass in XII class is the qualification required for NDA exam. The exam covers questions on Mathematics and General Ability Test. Detailed syllabus of exam can be collected from UPSC portal. Based on this, prepare for the exam seriously. Prescribed text for 12th class mathematics along with books on aptitude test must be used for exam preparation. Practice previous year’s question papers as much as possible.
23rd October 2012, 10:20 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to join n.d.a due to this i want to qaulify n.d.a entrance exan at any cost but my 10&12 basic knowledge is very poor so plz plz Suggest me sir what i do for qualify this exam plz reply fast sir.
Hey friend,

To qualify for the NDA exam which is one of the Defnece service exam conducted by UPSC and held every year,there are criteira's which are to be satisfied in order to qualify for writing the exam.

Qualification needed:
  • Nationality
  • Martial Status
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification
  • Physical Standard

>> You need to be a citizen of India along with that you need to be a unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit for the NDA exam is 16 1/2-19 years of age.

>> The education qualification needed for the NDA exam for joining in Indian Army is completed +2 and in the case of wishing to join in Indian Navy or Air Force should have completed +2 with Physics or Mathematics as subjects.

>> You need to be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam as it is very important.

To prepare for the exam,it is better that you refer the files attached for information

NDA Exam Papers:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda.pdf(119.0 KB, 340 views)
File Type: pdf NDA Paper 2.pdf(2.59 MB, 406 views)
24th October 2012, 01:22 AM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year i.e NDA(I) and NDA(II). The examination is conducted to select candidates for the post of Army, Naval and Air force wings, Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Notification is going to be Published soon in December.

To apply for NDA Examination, your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years, No upper age relaxation is applicable for any candidates in NDA. To apply for this examination, you must have completed your Intermediate examination, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for National Defence Academy Examination.

To appear for NDA, you must be in good physical and mental health andfree from any disease.

If you have satisfied the above mentioned Eligibility then you are eligible for NDA Examination next year.

The examination is objective with Negative marking and first stage is to clear the written test. NDA Examination is comprises of a Written Exam followed by and Intelligence and Personality Test, The written exam consist of two papers.

=> Mathematics and
=> General Ability Test

The General Ability Test consists of English and General Knowledge.

If you will be able to cracked the written test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection. If your Intermediate examination is complete or Pursuing your Final examination then you can apply for NDA Examination, you can get details from the official website of UPSC.

WITH REGARDS
SAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?