13th November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Information about government jobs available for ECE students?

sir i need information about all government jobs available for ece(its process,date of examination)

15th January 2012, 07:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about government jobs available for ECE students?

To get a government job you have to appear for the written test conducted by various departments of Central and state government every year. On successfully passing candidates are shortlisted and the shortlisted candidates are called for group discussion and interview and if selected they are recruited for the concerned government jobs. Entrance exam conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc. are for several posts in different government departments. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on exams for government jobs. For your benefit giving you the dates of few of the upcoming test conducted by UPSC. Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam: 29.1.2012, Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012 , Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012 , Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012 , Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012. if you are interested then you can try to appear for the exams as per your choice.
19th March 2012, 03:02 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
There are so many government jobs available for the ECE students like RRB & etc.
To know more follow the employment news,
you can refer,
www.upsc.gov.in ,
www.employmentnews.gov.in
for information on exams for
government jobs. For your benefit giving you the dates of
few of the upcoming test
conducted by UPSC. Special
Class Railway Apprentice
Exam: 29.1.2012, Civil Service
Exam: 20.5.2012 , Indian Forest Service Exams:
14.7.2012 , Engineering
Services Exam: 15.6.2012 ,
Combined Defense Service
Exam: 12.2.2012. if you are
interested then you can try to appear for the exams as per
your choice.
all the best.
18th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

which banking exam to do after mcom to get job in bank
24th October 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about government job in uttar pradesh after coplete b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?