27th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to score better marks to do B.Tech? I have passed in all the subjects in CBSE

Sir,
I have passed in all the subjects in cbse 2013 but still want to score better marks for doing btech can i apply?I got 64% marks please reply

13th July 2015, 03:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score better marks to do B.Tech? I have passed in all the subjects in CBSE

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech after scoring the 64% in the 10+2 from the CBSE.

To pursue the B.tech from the good colleges you need to qualify in the JEE examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year.

So I suggest you to prepare for the JEE examination. As the eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.

There is maximum of three attempts to appear in the examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year for the admission in the IIT, NIT and other government colleges.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance. The candidate after qualifying in the Mains are eligible for the Advance.

To qualify in the examination it is must essential to have the best knowledge of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?