15th March 2017, 01:34 PM
kaurparvinder9718

How to score good marks in 9th standard?

In 8th class my result started going down and in other small classes my result was best even I was topper of my class. Please help me how to scored good marks in 9th class? Can you please give me your valuabel suggestions on the same? Thanks!

15th March 2017, 08:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in 9th standard?

There is nothing to worry about as you will be easily able to score better aggregate in 9th std and will regain your top rank in class.

Most probably the questions in std 9th - 12th school or board examination are asked from NCERT books.

So, you just need to focus on NCERT books of recommended subjects to score better marks in board examination or in class examination. There is nothing to do extra if possible revise as much as you can.
15th March 2017, 09:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to cry for what had gone in past but it's time to work to make our future bright.

No, doubt you will be able to again secure 1st rank in your class. To secure rank in class you only need to keep revising the topics taught in your class.

Do regular revision of all topics. The examination paper contains question which are almost from the text book recommended by school.
15th March 2017, 10:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Some basic rules make you able to score very good marks in 9th standard. You have to make a study routine and try to follow the same. Being regular inn study is one of the best method to accelerate your preparation. Study with tricks. Make short notes as per your understanding. Solving previous paper will helps you in understanding the exam pattern. By following the above basic tips, you can score much better.
15th March 2017, 11:42 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to score good marks in 9th standard?

9th class is a very important junction where many students get lost in their engagements and end up losing marks. However, the keys to success in getting good grades in 9th standard are the following:

1. Be disciplined: Follow a routine which is important for you and your health. You might have to study for long hours but it would be necessary for you to know how many hours are you utilising for what.

2. Know your subject well: There are many times when students don't even know what are the subjects they are dealing with. Thus, do not let such a situation arise and instead be very highly aware of what are the subjects.

3. Knowledge about syllabus: This is another thing that students lack. It is obvious that syllabus is something that everyone should know, but it does not happen like that in reality. It is to be known and thoroughly so.

4. Practice: One of the best ways to excel in anything in life is to practice and this is no different in class 9th. Thus, whatever you are studying just practice it enough so that you become an expert at it.

5. Revise: Also remember that once you do a particular topic, maintain a schedule to revise it thoroughly so that you do not keep forgetting from one side while you are busy studying on the other.

Apart from these 5 points, make sure that you are eating and sleeping enough. Also, if you could minimise wastage of time of electronic gadgets, TV, hanging out with friends and all you can actually utilise your time well in other study areas. This would prove more efficient for your and ultimately show in your good results.
15th March 2017, 11:59 PM
srkallinone

Preparation Tips
- Understand exam pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Use standard books.
- Read always regularly and on time.
- Pay attention during class.
- Revise the studied topics at home and do exercise on that.
- Practice more &more on asked and important questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?