4th November 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether marks of 9th standard will effect 10th result of Madhya Pradesh Board?

I did not get good marks in 9th class. I am a student of Madhya Pradesh Board. I would like to know that does it will effect my 10th Board exam result? I am planning to take Science in 11th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? -- [New]
  5. Whether the result of 9th standard affects the 10th standard result of Odisha Board of Secondary Education?
  6. Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission in D.Ed course of MP if got 47% and 58% marks in 10th and 12th respectively? Entrance exams for getting admission D.Ed course?
  8. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  9. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  10. Whether 40% of 9th CBSE will be added in 10th Board marksheet?
  11. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  12. Can I get scholarship in Andhra Pradesh after completing 9th with full Grace marks?
  13. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  14. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh
  15. Is it true that average of 9th and 10th marks makes the final grade for 10th standard?
  16. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  17. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  18. Promotion is possible from 9th to 10th under cce pattern?
6th November 2016, 09:24 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether marks of 9th standard will effect 10th result of Madhya Pradesh Board?

--- No, there is no roll of 9th marks in evaluation of 10th result of Madhya Pradesh.

--- So, there is no effect of 9th marks in 10th result.

--- You should have passed all subjects in 10th standard from any good affiliated school, to get science in 11th standard.
6th November 2016, 11:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether marks of 9th standard will effect 10th result of Madhya Pradesh Board?

No, the 9th standard board examination marks will not effect your 10th standard board examination result. The 10th standard board examination results will be purely based on your performance in your examinations. If you study and perform well for 10th standard board examinations then, definitely you can get good score in 10th standard board examinations and you can get admission in 11th standard Science stream.
6th November 2016, 12:26 PM
pruthvi12dba

No its doesn't matters its wont affect your BOARD exams, so don't think the past and do not waste your time.

* Study well and write your Board exams well if you scores better marks then only you can choose science group in 11th standard.

* Make a perfect time table and study well take teachers,parents guidance to score good marks in board exams surely they will help you a lot.
15th January 2017, 10:32 AM
sapnayadav51

No, its doesn't matters its not affect your matriculation exams, so you don't worry.
Study more and work hard for your Board exams .if you intersts in science then i will suggest you should take "non medical" in 11th,with non medical you can go any line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?