17th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to make proper study time table to score good marks being in 9th standard?

hello sir I am miss moiza tasneem from 9th std. my school is from 8:am to 4:15pm .and my syllabus is state. I do not understand what to study and when to study for a particular day. My subjects are English, Hindi, Kannada, Social Science and Science which is divided into physics, chemistry and biology. I want to study abroad after this, could you please help me out?

21st December 2015, 12:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to make proper study time table to score good marks being in 9th standard?

Give special attention to mathematics as well as science subjects if you aim to go Abroad after Class 12.
You need to make sure you pay special attention to the subject that you want to pursue in future.
Once you are able to give about 1 hour each day for these subjects then you need to give about 4 hours time weekly for all the rest of the subjects as it is important for a good overall result.
Once you are able to do so you will be able to get admission in the course of your choice Abroad.
15th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make proper study time table to score good marks being in 9th standard?

I am a 9th standard student. I got 90 percentage in 8th but still I am willing to get 92 or 93 in 9th standard. My course is GSEB . My subjects are English HindI science ss Gujarati maths and sanskrit. So can you tell me how to get 92 or 93 in 9th gseb course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?