30th May 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

A person who have scored 60% in 9th standard can score 90% in 10th?

I am having a doubt that i scored 60% in my 9th standard. And now after getting such grade can i score 90% in 10th? What do you think?

31st May 2016, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A person who have scored 60% in 9th standard can score 90% in 10th?

It is possible and will depend on your studies. If you can work hard then surely you can achieve the desired result. It will depend a lot your attitude towards your studies.

If you continue what you have been doing in class 9th then it will be difficult to get 90%. You have to analyse yourself and find out the anomalies in your study pattern. Find out new ways to increase your efficiency.
31st May 2016, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get 90% aggregate in your 10th standard even if you have scored 60% in 9th standard. But, the only thing you need to do is work a little bit hard than you have done for 9th standard examinations. You should have to prepare a timetable and follow it regularly, so, that you can cover all subjects all units and you can revise once again before examinations. If you have enough time after completion of preparation before examinations, you can also take mock tests and check your ability, identify the areas in which you are weak and try to improve your knowledge in that particular area, so, that you can get good score in 10th standard board examinations.
31st May 2016, 07:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can score good marks in tenth standard, you just need to pull up your socks and labour hard and practice questions of each and every subject. You need to first see whole syllabus of each and every subject then read basic fundamentals and after that read standard books of each subjects.

Make your own notes so that you can revise it quickly during examination time. After finishing each chapter, solve its intext and exercise questions. In same way complete whole syllabus of each and every subject. Once you are done with syllabus and core books, solve previous year papers of board exams.

In examination, write your answers in neat and clean handwriting so that you can get good marks.
31st May 2016, 07:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can score 90% or more marks in your 10th standard if you have that desire. The hard work that you do gives you the result.

You have worked little hard in 9th standard, you got 60% marks. If you work more hard in 10th standard and concentrate more on studies then, definitely you can get more than 90% marks in your 10th standard.
31st May 2016, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that nothing is impossible. If you are determined to get 90% in class 10th you will definitely score such a good score. Hard work and smart study is the key to success. So don't be little yourself. Keep yourself focused on the studies and follow your teacher's guidance. Make your notes and regularly study them. Keep preparing yourself for the exam by checking yourself through mock tests.
1st June 2016, 12:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can score 90% or more in your matriculation exams. For getting good marks you simply have to follow some secret rules. Some of them are :

** Maintain separate notebooks for each subject
** Plan your day/study
** Practice as much as you can
** Avoid late night study, take care of your health
** Solve previous year papers.
1st June 2016, 04:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can even score above 90% in your board examination, provided you will have to prepare for it well and will have to give in your 100% towards studies and be fully focused on it.

It doesn't matter how much you have scored in your 9th standard, if you study well, you can score better in your 10th board exams.
6th July 2023, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Till which month our self study should be completed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?