12th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th from a Government School but I have scored very less marks and unable to secure admission in Science stream. I want to get admission in 9th standard again. Is it possible or not?

13th August 2015, 03:15 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

Yes it possible but as per my suggestion it's your worst decision because it will going to waste your 2 precious years. I would like to suggests you don't do that. You can contact to the schools in which you have personal contacts they will adjust you in their schools or visit the deputed schools of your city , as per my suggestion they will surely provides you admission with the desired subjects. The truth is that it doesn't matters from which one school you passed your secondary or higher secondary school.
13th August 2015, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?

Yes, definitely you can get admission to study 9th standard being a 10th passed candidate. Candidates who have completed 8th standard from a recognized board are eligible to pursue 9th standard. To get admission in 9th standard, you must have to submit your Transfer Certificate which you have obtained from your previous school along with your 8th standard examinations marks sheet. After completion of entire admission procedure, you can get admission in 8th standard.
13th August 2015, 09:05 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Already you got 10th certificate , basically it is impossible .
* Send a letter describing your situation to the board exam officials , they will decide whether it is possible or not .
* That's why everybody says " Work Hard , Time is precious don't waste it will not come again ".
13th August 2015, 09:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible but here I suggest you not to do that. 10th standard is an important class but not much important that you will do it again. You can request school principal to give admission in science stream. If they refuse then you may use political approach.

If still you want to improve your result then you have option to give improvement examination without repeating 10 the standard again.

For doing this first of all you have to fill application form for improvement examination. Form will be available in school campus or you can get it from any reputed book stall. After that board will post enrollment number to your residential address.

You can get date sheet and other examination related notification on boards official website.
14th August 2015, 01:37 PM
newmoon06

Yes,you can repeat your 9th and 10th but for doing this your 2 years will be wasted. I suggest you to apply for improvement exam. By applying for improvement exam your marks will be increased.

If you will not get success than you may apply for admission in class 9th. Class 10th marks is not so important as compare to class 12th. You may also request to the management of your school to give you science stream. It will be good if you are repeat your class 9th and 10th. It wil waste yout time and money.

Now everything is upto you dear.
15th August 2015, 03:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, it is possible to take admission in 9th standard after completing 10th but it will be very bad decision which will cost two years.
Unless going back to 9th class if you try to get admission in 11th standard then you will complete your 12th boards examination in coming 2 years.

Since your marks are not good in 10th but it does not mean that you have to take admission in 9th standard .
There are some schools available in every state which provide admission to the students even if they got less marks in previous standard.
So, first of all you should search for the school and try to get admission .
If it is not possible then you can go on for the improvement examination of 10th which will provide you to improve marks .

In every board, there is a provision for students to appear in improvement examination in the following year of board examination to improve their marks if they have got less marks or unsatisfying marks in board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?