24th August 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

How to score high marks in twelfth board examination especially maths,physics,chemistry

1st October 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

iam interested to study but i can't read at home please suggest a good answer
14th December 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

sir i have only have two months left for my exam and i am not scoring good markd what should i do
21st December 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I m studying well but i cant secure more marks in maths,physics,chemistry.
13th January 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to score above 170 in maths in 12 std
19th January 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir..,just only few days are there 4 xams..I want 2 secure marks abv 180 in physics,chemistry, maths..but now iam securing only blow 150 ....plz guide me sir
22nd January 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am not getting good marks maths pysics and chemistry what shell i do
16th February 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how i can do for getting best score in PCM
17th February 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for my board exams for scoring more than 90% marks..??
..and..which college is best for me after 12th for doing MBA from commerce stream..??
..plz reply.
17th February 2013, 06:13 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

Hi,
It is a bit tough to score in the subjects that you mentioned ...but hard work makes everything possible.
For Maths:
>list out formulas and refer it regularly.
>practice all kinds of sums....so that you can tackle all kinds of problems.
>Don't mug up ...understand the concepts and then practice.
>Devote atleast 1hr per day for maths.

For Physics:
>Practice Standard derivations.
>Remember writing units.
>Understand the concepts well and the application part of important concepts.
>Even Phy you should study daily.

For Chemistry:
>Practice organic reactions well.
>You should remember the reagents names properly.
>write and practice all the equations of Physical chemistry.
>Even this subject requires daily studies.

Refer previous year papers and solve it...

>>>>>>>>>>>All the Best
27th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

you cant do nothing without god ....? do you think....then prove me..
28th February 2013, 12:50 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m studying well but i cant secure more marks in maths,physics,chemistry.

Dear,

First of all you need to understand that, what is your mistake in answering your questions, try to find out the flaws in you, and try to avoid the mistakes.

>> Like you can ask your teachers why i get this much when i am writing all the points.

>> This things happened when you are negligence or dont know how to write an answer. Here are some of the tips that you can follow:-

1. For mathematics subject, it depends on the steps of solving, how you solve it, remember in board exams, do not solve by shortcuts, try to explain them nicely, step wise. It will help you to get good points.

Practise as many questions as you can, maths is tough,you get more only when you practise more.

2.For Physics, study the derivatives, what and why, application of the theorem and its uses ,calculations etc.

3.Chemistry includes lots of formula,try to learn the periodic table, paste it on your wall,try to remember the formulae by writing on the wall.

>> Also try to read, Trueman question Bank series and solve out the definitions and calculations. If you can follow these,you will improve a lot.

All the best!!
28th February 2013, 02:13 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How to score high marks in 12th board examination specially Maths, Physics, Chemistry

Know your syllabus: Refer to the CBSE website for the updated syllabus of this year, and know it completely. As you go through the contents table of your subject textbooks, you will see familiar topics, which may have already been introduced in your previous classes, especially in math and science. You should have a clear picture of familiar and unfamiliar topics.

NCERT textbooks rule : Irrespective of the books prescribed by your school, ensure that you always refer to the NCERT textbooks, carefully. It has been a tradition with CBSE to mostly map the question papers to NCERT textbooks.

Previous years’ papers always help : Get into the habit of solving questions from previous years’ papers. These are easily available and accessible on educational websites like CBSE. You can also pick them up from book shops, but make sure the publisher is authentic. Make sure you have the latest papers, too.

Follow CBSE (or relevant board) sample papers only: These are generally released in September or October on the CBSE website. Whenever it happens, consider it your ‘first standard mock test’ before moving on to any private publisher’s papers.

Keep your eyes and ears open: CBSE, being a dynamic body, is continuously in the process of reforming testing mechanisms by changing the s yllabus, marking schemes, exam patterns, etc. So, stay updated.

On your marks, get set, go!
Understand the marking scheme followed by CBSE, by going through SMART answers of previous years’ papers solved by experts or CBSE. Every question has a specific marks break-up. Your familiarity with the format will help you guess the probable marks allotted for the various steps involved in the correct answer.

No cramming: It’s important to learn and understand your concepts well, if you want to score more in the exams. Cramming, without understanding, will take you nowhere. So, make sure you have understood the concepts well before cramming anything.

Don’t

Stick to your CBSE syllabus: Don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself by studying more than the scope of your syllabus. Nothing apart from the prescribed syllabus will appear in your exams.

Refresher books are for revision: The key to success in the exams is to always start with NCERT textbooks. Use refresher books or guides only to refresh what you have already studied. This will confuse you less.

No ‘guess papers’ at the start: These papers are for practising, only when you have finished revising the entire syllabus of a subject, at least once. By starting with these you will end up confusing yourself and panicking.

All The Best
10th May 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

hi i got 43% in 12th chemistry there is any chances to increace my mark
26th May 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How can i get above 80% in 11th
and which college in hyderabad
21st August 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi , i am in 12th standard (pcm) i need gud managment of time for studying ?
24th October 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

My handwriting is very poor so what can i do to improve my hand writing hand writing is one of the problem to get high score in 12th public exam.
1st December 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I don't score high even after trying my best please suggest what should I do to score high.
13th May 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam biology student I want become a doctor so I get medical cutoff for chemistry ,physics, biology
I am a bright student but how can I get a high marks pls tell....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?