12th November 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to settle for a right job after completing MCA from Nagarjuna University?

my name is chaitanya.my cousin had completed MCA(privately) from Nagarjuna university, Andhra Pradesh.He has been working as teacher for past three years.Please give me the right suggestion so that he can settle in a right job for his qualification.he cant further study anymore courses.so give him the right information to get settled in his life with a good job with nice salary.(10000+)

Related Questions:
  1. How to settle for government job after doing MCA?
  2. How to get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English) in Nagarjuna University? What is the qualification?
  3. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  4. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  5. Eligibility to do Ph.D after completing B.Tech from Nagarjuna University? -- [New]
  6. How to settle in teaching field after completing MCA with aggregate of 85%
  7. How can I find jobs in Hyderabad after completing M.Sc in Biochemistry from Nagarjuna university?
  8. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  9. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for students pursuing MCA from Lucknow University?
  11. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  12. Can I do M.Tech CSE from JNTU or Nagarjuna University through PGCET or GATE?
  13. Am I eligible for JRF NET exam after completing MSc Microbiology from Acharaya Nagarjuna University
  14. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  15. How can I get a job in government sector after completing M.A(English)? What is the qualification?
  16. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  18. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
22nd January 2012, 01:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to settle for a right job after completing MCA from Nagarjuna University?

There are several jobs on offer for a MCA. To get a job as per your eligibility and experience it is important to know about the vacancies so first of all you should keep yourself updated about the vacancies for a MCA in different companies. In order to get updates you should register with the local and online job consultancies who will provide you with the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. Also you can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their website to get interview calls. Appear for the interviews to get jobs as per your liking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?