13th November 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

List of upcoming Exams for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc in Microbiology?

I am a student of i M.sc microbiology 3rd semester. give me the list of upcoming exams which i can appear.

Related Questions:
  1. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
  2. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  3. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  5. Entrance exams for M.Sc Microbiology? Best colleges for this course? -- [New]
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. Last 5 years papers of SET exam for life insurance subject? I have completing 3rd semester in MSc Microbiology
  11. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How to do Ph.d in India while pursuing MSc in Microbiology?
  15. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  16. How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  17. How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  18. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
22nd January 2012, 12:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of upcoming Exams for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc in Microbiology?

As a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc you can appear for almost all the exams conducted by State and Central Government. If your query is about the entrance exams for government jobs then the dates of upcoming government exams to be conducted by UPSC are as follows;
Combined Defense Service Exam: 12.2.2012
Civil Service Exam: 20.5.2012
Combined Medical Service Exam: 17.6.2012
Indian Forest Service Exams: 14.7.2012
To know more follow the employment news, you also can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?