10th November 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete Task-2 of IELTS?

hello
i am facing lots of problems in
ielts writing task 2 i do not have enough
ideas to complete task what should i do...?????
please help me friends.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS after completing B.E?
  2. Complete details of IELTS? How to prepare for it?
  3. Which international english exam to take?
  4. What is IELTS? Does it require to give IELTS to study MS in USA?
  5. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  6. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  7. Percentage required in graduation to appear in IELTS?
  8. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  10. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  11. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  14. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in civil engineering after scoring 83% in SSC and 81% in intermediate
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
12th November 2014, 01:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete Task-2 of IELTS?

To complete the IELTS writing task-2, it is enough to write five graphs. To write those paragraphs, you can follow the following pattern.

First decide yourself, whether to agree or disagree with the given statements.
Paragraph 1:- Explain your tone about topic (agreement or disagreement)
Paragraph 2:- Reason 1 for agreement or disagreement
Paragraph 3:- Reason 2 for agreement or disagreement
Paragraph 4:- Examples to support your agreement or disagreement
Paragraph 5:- Conclusion
3rd April 2015, 01:27 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I complete Task-2 of IELTS?

The best way to come across this problem is you need to Practice as many mock tests as possible.

Any how you need to clear that task to get a over all good Band other wise your over all band will be effected if you loose your band in that particular task.

Try to understand the statement given to you.

If you feel like you agree or disagree then start given the reason why do you think so.

You should explain clearly weather your supporting the sentence or not.

Start the Conversation with Clarity and end it will Conclusion.

The Person Reading your Paragraph should understand clearly about what your saying.

So the best suggestion for you is to write as many mock test as possible and focus more in Task 2 as your weak in that, Practice Makes Man Perfect , If you write some mock tests then you can easily over come the problem you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?