12th March 2013, 11:15 AM
PAPPUCHI

How should I apply for bachelor of homeopathy course after doing 12th in commerce and MBA in finance?

I have done 12 th in commerce and mba in finance shall i apply for bachelor of homeopathy course.

31st August 2016, 11:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for bachelor of homeopathy course after doing 12th in commerce and MBA in finance?

No, you are not eligible for admission in BHMS course.

The basic eligibility to get admission in course is:-

Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, with commerce stream in 10+2 you are not eligible for admission in course.
31st August 2016, 11:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I apply for bachelor of homeopathy course after doing 12th in commerce and MBA in finance?

No, you cannot appear for entrance examination to get the admission in bachelor of homeopathy course.

It is necessary that the candidate must have pursue Physics, Chemistry as well as Biology in 10+2.

As, you do not have this subject in your 10+2 you are not eligible to get admission in the bachelor of homeopathy course.
31st August 2016, 11:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed intermediate or 10+2 from commerce stream are not eligible for admission in any medical course even in BHMS.

So, you cannot appear for entrance examination to get admission in BHMS course. The required eligibility for admission in course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with biology stream.

Some of the universities have minimum required aggregate in 10+2 to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?