27th May 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for counseling?

I need applying for councelling date...pelase tell me how should i apply fr the same

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  3. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  4. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  5. Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  7. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  8. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  9. How should i apply for B.Ed in Tamilnadu? When will the B.Ed counseling start?
  10. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  11. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  12. Can I apply for counseling in GATE after scoring 18.67 under SC category?
  13. Where can I get application to apply for counseling?
  14. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  15. In which college can i get seat after getting 1490 rank in GATE Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  16. What is the counseling procedure for M.Pharmacy? Whom should I contact to apply for counseling?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E CS course?
  18. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
15th June 2012, 06:31 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: How should I apply for counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need applying for councelling date...pelase tell me how should i apply fr the same
DEAR FRIEND,
REGISTER YOUR EXAM NUMBER IN THE WEBSITE PROVIDED OR DO AS PER THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN IN THE WEBSITE.

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
15th June 2012, 10:41 PM
jhlkgrwl

Default Re: How should I apply for counseling?

There are various councelling institutes available in India. You can search for them on the internet. You can take an appointment and they'll give you a date. You'll have to give a test in which they'll test your interests. It is worth. One such institute is ICS International in Lucknow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?