4th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Mouli kishore

How should I become a DJ? Information about DJ courses and institutes in India? What is the qualification required to learn DJ?

Hai this is Mouli Kishore i wanna become a dj.please tell me about dj courses and institutes in india.And which qulification to learn dj.please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  2. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
  3. What has a better scope between CA and CS?
  4. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  6. How should I get trained from Photography? I want to make my career in photo shooting
  7. What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?
  8. Need list of best institutes for Networking Courses? -- [New]
  9. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses required in core side jobs for B.Tech ECE students? Best institutes for these courses? Which are the exams required?
  11. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  12. How to learn 2 degree courses such as Master's in Fashion Technology and degree in acting at the same time? List of top institutes in India providing both the courses at the same time?
  13. How can I get admission in PG with Aeronautical after BSc(PCM)? In which university can I get admission?
  14. Colleges for Embedded Systems through PGECET Exam Rank in Hyderabad (Non-local area)
  15. Is there any chance to do M.A in Parapsychology after B.Tech?
  16. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  17. Which is better for weeks training BSNL Training or CDAC Mohali ?
  18. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?

10th August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a DJ? Information about DJ courses and institutes in India? What is the qualification required to learn DJ?

Hi .
I have a small doubt for dj learning .
what is the qualification are required for learning DJ course ?
how much fees for learning total DJ course ?

19th November 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I become a DJ? Information about DJ courses and institutes in India? What is the qualification required to learn DJ?

Hey i'm anmol i wanna become a dj.please tell me about dj courses and institutes in india.And which qulification to learn dj.please tell
me about this.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?