4th October 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college and university in second year while in B.Tech 1st year in private college?

I am a student of btech first year of a private college can i change my college and university in second year please suggest me

14th November 2011, 01:28 AM
Beready

Default Re: Can I change my college and university in second year while in B.Tech 1st year in private college?

hello friend,

yes you can change and there is no problem with that .
but main thing is that .you losses you previous 1 year .
that is the problem mainly .
good luck.
28th November 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college and university in second year while in B.Tech 1st year in private college?

Can I change my college after completing 1st year and what the procedure?
9th February 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm studying 1st year btech.now i want to quit engineering and do charted accountancy.can i have my certificates back?
28th February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to change clg in betech 2nd year
7th March 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

can i change the university in btech 2nd year
24th March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

NOW I M IN FIRST YEAR BTECH FOOD IN SHIVAGI UNIVERSITY , I WISH TO CHANG MY UNIVERSITY TO N.M.U. TELL ME PROCESS
14th April 2012, 03:35 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

yes you can change and there is no problem with that .
but main thing is that you nedd to take permission from the university to drop and again give the entrance exam for it
7th June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am doin bca n a student of bharathidasan university.can i change to madras university in ma 2nd yr?
26th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

can i change from college to university in btech 2nd year?
21st September 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

can i chang university in frist year, form GTU to PDPU?
21st October 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college and university. I am a first year b.tech student under MG University
6th February 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a 1st year B.arch studen. I study in an autonomous college..
can I change my college in second year to any college??
if yes then what are the procedures for it??
11th May 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Right now I'm in vtu university doing engineering second year can I change to a college in pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?