4th July 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack CAPGEMINI entrance?

sir please tell me some tips to crack entrance test. and also tell me important areas in english which are useful in that test.......

thank you sir in advance.......

31st December 2017, 04:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack CAPGEMINI entrance?

To crack Capgemini Written test which is conducted as first round of the recruitment process, you should have good Aptitude, Numerical Ability and Logical Reasoning skills. I suggest you to practice questions from RS Agarwal Aptitude book as it will have all types of questions related to Aptitude and you can easily clear the written test. After clearing the written test, you have to participate in the Technical and HR Round of the recruitment process and perform well to get a job in Capgemini.
8th January 2018, 08:31 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How should I crack CAPGEMINI entrance?

For cracking any jobs it might be software job or a govt. sector job basically aptitude , reasoning and skills in english language is mandatory.
Coming to your question regarding capgemini, i my self being software engineer i suggest you to prepare aptitude very well for this purpose am giving you a material here refer to it and also try to solve as many problems as possible and for english refer to you tube videos and daily read hindu news paper and write down meanings and refer to youtube videos of grammar.
By following above suggestions definately you can crack your desired job.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf maths_shortcuts2.pdf(92.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf rs agarwal.pdf(1.12 MB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?