23rd January 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?

I am working for Cognizant Kolkata for last 7 years. Recently I got an offer from Capgemini Kolkata. If I think for my career growth and job security, should I join Capgemini! or should I continue with Cognizant. Please advice....

26th January 2014, 01:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re:Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?

Sure you can join in Capgemini, if you got the offer with good hike and promotion which ultimately good for your future career but if you feel that it's all the same even when you join there then better you can retain yourself in the present Cognizant company itself.

Actually getting a job in some other company with 7+ year experience it's quite difficult and it's good that you have got it too but still you can consider yourself for the new job if you find yourself good by getting promotion and hike in the new job.

Before taking the decision it is better that you can talk with your Manager of going to the next level in your career as a Senior Programmer or Manager post and if that doesn't seems to workout then you can tell about your moment to the next company and also change the job accordingly.

Also make sure that your change of job in Kolkata doesn't affect your daily life because it's more important for you to think about your life and also your family to be balanced with your and not only concentrating on work for entire life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?