17th June 2012, 06:13 PM
Ajay Kariya

What is the fee structure for LLB in Mumbai University?

Wat is the fee Structe for LLB in Mumbai University???...please tell me fee

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  2. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  8. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing B.Com from UP?
  9. B.Ed from Mumbai: entrance exams? exam pattern? good colleges and fee structure after B.Com from Mumbai University?
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  11. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  12. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  13. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  15. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  16. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course?
  17. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
22nd August 2015, 04:00 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: What is the fee structure for LLB in Mumbai University?

LLB All Over Fee Structure:

Course Fees:
(General Category)Rs. 6,980 {3rd Year}

Magazine Fees: Rs. 100/-

Gymkhana: Rs. 200/-

Tuition fees: Rs. 1500/-

Group Insurance: Rs.40/-

Extra-Curricular: Rs. 250/-

Court Visit: Rs. 500/-

Student Welfare Fund: Rs. 50/-

Library Fees: Rs. 450/-

Exam Fee: Rs. 600/-

Disaster fund: Rs. 50/-

Identity Card: Rs. 60/-

Admin Fees: Rs.100/-

Development Fee: Rs. 500/-

Disaster fund: Rs. 50/-

Sports and Cultural fund: Rs. 20/-

Utility Fee: Rs. 300/-

Others: Rs. 250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?