16th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Deeya Bhattacharya

How should I do Ph.D in English through Distance Education? Which are the institutes offering the course?

I want to do the P.hd in English in distance education please give me a suggession.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completion of English through distance education?
  3. How should I do Ph.D in English through Distance Education? Which are the institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  5. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  6. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  7. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this?
  10. Whether Allahabad University offer distance PhD in English to a postgraduate?
  11. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  12. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in open distance education?
  14. Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?
  15. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  17. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  18. From where to get admission for Ph.D in English Literature?
29th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do Ph.D in English through Distance Education? Which are the institutes offering the course?

i would like to do ph.d in english through distance education.....whay should i do for that?
5th June 2011, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I do Ph.D in English through Distance Education? Which are the institutes offering the course?

what is the proccedure of mphil through Dr. B R Ambedker University Agra? what is the last date of filling the form?
28th June 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that is i am qualified ?for p.hd and M.fill because i have 45% in P.G and 60%in B.A.
29th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Ph.D in english under distance education from allahabaad university. can i do?
5th August 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm English lecturer .i want to do mphil in English from Kanpur university as distance education program when its entrance exam is conducted pls tell me
21st September 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am an English teacher based in Varanasi (U.P.) and inclined to do M.Phil in Englisj through distance education. Please guide me.
21st September 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am an English teacher based in Varanasi (U.P.) and inclined to do M.Phil In English through distance learning. What should I do ?
22nd December 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in english by distance studies, i have got 53%agg in MA in english.so, suggest me the institutes
5th April 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate student in M.A English.Now i am in second year. can i get details of M.Phil course?
20th May 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD. In English by distance learning programme. I have completed PG with 53.00%. Am I eligible for it? If yes, kindly suggest me institution in India or specifically in Rajasthan...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?