18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?

I am a b.tech graduate am pursuing ma(English) final in osmania in distance, but due to some circumstances I have not written any paper in my first year. Now I m planning to clear all my papers at a time. Can anyone guide me to plan for my PhD in English, so that I can have a clear target in my ma (eng) present?
What percentage is required in ma (English) to further do my PhD?
What is the track schedule?
How can we father have a fine step to do PhD in English?

Regards,
Mounikavenkat.

16th March 2016, 12:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?

You can apply for PhD in English once you have cleared the UGC-NET or you have cleared the Entrance Examination of the University where you want to pursue your PhD from.
The percentage required in MA to be eligible for the course of PhD is 55% in the Masters Course.
These are the steps which you need to follow so that you can apply for the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
17th November 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization to choose in P.hd programme in English literature and I would choose to take English in primary Schools in Telangana State. kindly guide
17th June 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done my post graduation in commerce. Can i take admission in literatur in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?