10th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?

Sir,
I am from the background of Human Resources and now wish to divulge into English Literature. I am pursuing MA in English Literature from Mumbai University through Distance Education. I want to ask if I can consider doing PhD?

13th August 2015, 01:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am from the background of Human Resources and now wish to divulge into English Literature. I am pursuing MA in English Literature from Mumbai University through Distance Education. I want to ask if I can consider doing PhD?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course if you have fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?