9th October 2010, 09:28 PM
TRIBENI DAS

How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?

Right now i am doing MBA-BT from PUMBA,University of Pune.I am in 1st sem and after i complete my MBA i want to go abroad basically U.S. to pursue phD or even for job in Supply chain and operations in the Biotechnology field?how do i plan this?what is the best pathway?what are the entrances needed?what is the preparation needed?please please reply ASAP in my email id so that i can set a plan 4 the next stage

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in supply chain management or operations after completing 2 years MBA at NITIE?
  2. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor? -- [New]
  4. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  5. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  8. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  9. Which is the best supply chain management or operation management?
  10. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  11. TNOU MBA-Supply Chain Management (MSP-62) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  13. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  14. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  15. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  16. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  17. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2011, 12:10 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?

dear friend,

yes you can do that type of job after completing MBA..

it has very bright future do that you going in a good direction ,for more details you can visit their site.
good luck..
16th June 2011, 09:19 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?

Yes you nee preparation. All the best
16th June 2011, 12:17 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

you just go through hindu news paper of all mondays, it contains education plus, where every week they provide some hints to go abroad and also some exams they may mention...through that you can start your carrier.

all the best
16th June 2011, 12:20 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Post Re: How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA?

hi friend,

you just go through hindu news paper of all mondays, it contains education plus, where every week they provide some hints to go abroad and also some exams they may mention...through that you can start your carrier.

all the best
16th June 2011, 02:16 PM
sourindra

I think you should go for job. There are good opportunities for you.
17th June 2011, 12:34 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,
first i appriciate your ambition and for your question, the best answer is read hindu news paper...In hindu news paper, just go through monday s education plus so that you'll get good idea as well as a good carrier because it tell lot about abroad studies with part time...and another thing is right now planning is not use because each year they are implementing different plans and different facilities for students so there is no hurry burry for you...just finish your present course and select a good university....

all the best
17th June 2011, 11:21 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

dont worry there are lots of opportunities for studying abroad,so, right now you are studying 1st year mba , after finishing of your mba completely then try for p.hD,till that you just read monday 's hindu news paper. it has educational plus and it is ever filled with studies of abroad and its scholarships.each week they are providing different colleges,entrance exams, and scholarships.just go through it and select a best college.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?