16th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How should I enter in core companies?

i am in 5 sem and i want to join core companies.so how i start my prepration toward to join this?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies in the field of EEE? How to get into these Companies?
  2. How should I enter in core companies?
  3. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  4. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  5. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  6. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. List of good core companies for Electrical and Electronics Engineering? How to enter these companies?
  8. How to join core company after completing B.E in EEE?
  9. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  11. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  12. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  13. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  14. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  15. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  16. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  17. How can i apply in core companies? -- [New]
  18. How to enter in core company? What is the procedure?
12th July 2015, 05:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I enter in core companies?

In the present scenario, recruitment to core companies is done after conducting several stages for final selection of candidates.

Generally there are three stages of recruitment in every core company:

1. Quantitative Aptitude and Written test.

2. Technical Interview.

3. Human Resource Interview.

As you are presently in fifth semester, you can start your preparation for the different stages mentioned above. You must work on your technical subjects so that you can score well in written test and interview.

Practice is necessary for scoring good marks in aptitude section. You need to work on logical reasoning also.

In human resource interview, overall assessment of your personality will be done. So research about yourself and do preparation to crack questions asked by interviewer.
14th July 2015, 12:08 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I enter in core companies?

Every company is a core company. Whichever company is working on developing software for other private and national organizations all over India or anywhere outside India is a core company. The core companies earlier had a penchant of taking more number of candidates and that too from any branch of science. Even if these candidates have not got 60% ore more in their graduation aggregate, they used to get jobs in such sections.
But now the scenario has changed. Today the competition has become very very tough.
No company is recruiting candidates who are less than 60%. Even then the amount of candidates applying in the companies are huge. So these companies are taking rigorous aptitude tests. In recent times most of the aptitude tests contain negative marking for each wrong answer. Most of the questions given in the aptitude test have a strong mathematical background. There are multiple rounds of such aptitude tests. If you are able to clear such aptitude tests, then you are called for the interview. The interview also contains 3-4 rounds. If you are successful in all the rounds, you get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?