31st December 2011, 06:45 PM
aniema kumari

How should I fill up the AIPMT exam form?

how to fill the aipmt form? please tel...could u please tell me how to do it

1st January 2012, 11:05 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I fill up the AIPMT exam form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniema kumari View Post
how to fill the aipmt form? please tel...could u please tell me how to do it

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination and this examination is to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.

The Notification of AIPMT Examination was already Declared and Availiable in the official website.

Eligible candidates May fill the AIPMT Application form Online.

The Online Registration Process was already Started and you can Pay the Fees either by Demand Draft or by Credit Card / Debit Card.

If you are Interested to Pay the fee by Demand Draft, Then please Prepare the DD before filling Application Form and after preparing the DD, Please visit to the AIPMT website, fill the Application Form, note down the registration number which would be generated by system and required for payment of fee and then fill the details of Demand Draft.

To apply for this examination You must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission and The upper age limit for AIPMT Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

The application form Cost fees for General/OBC Candidates : Rs 1000

LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE : 02/Feb/2012 (Without Late Fees)

LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORM IN CBSE : 02/March/2012 (With Late Fees)

So, If you are Interested in this examination, then please fill the AIPMT Application form Soon before the Last date and for more Information about examination then please check official website :

http://aipmt.nic.in

Complete Information About AIPMT 2012 : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION NOTICE 2012 -ENGLISH_2011.pdf(114.5 KB, 49 views)
1st January 2012, 01:19 PM
tejesh_09

AIPMT stands for ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST conducted by CBSC for admission in to Medical and Dental colleges of India.

The notification for AIPMT has already been announced which can be available in the official web site i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in

The application form can be submitted through on line by paying Rs.1000.00 through on line or through demand draft.

One should complete 12th from Science stream with Biology as one of the subject with at least 50% marks within the age group of 17 to 25 years in order to appear for AIPMT.

The last date of submission of AIPMT application form is 02.02.2012 and with late fee by 02.03.2012.

For detailed information you may log on to the official web site.
3rd January 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

in online form wether the details will be filled in block letters or in simple way
5th January 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how would the photograph for AIPMT ? Is it be computer printed ? If it is a studio photograph.So how can I write down name and date
7th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

do we have to mention our marks in 12th board exams of P/C/B out of 70 or 100???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?