16th May 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in B.Tech college? I am giving 12th in October

sir i am giving exam of 12th in october of this year from nios should i take admission this year in btech college

7th May 2014, 10:26 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.Tech college? I am giving 12th in October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am giving exam of 12th in october of this year from nios should i take admission this year in btech college
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology). It is an Bachelor degree. The duration of the course is for four years with practical training. The course is divided into eight semester

Specialization in B.tech Course :-

-B.Tech in Computer Engineering
-B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering
-B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
-B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
-B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
-B.Tech in Biotechnology

In order to apply for B.Tech course then the applicant should be passed in science stream with physics and Mathematics from recognized university or Institution. The Minimum percentage of marks is differ from Institution to Institution. But, most of the Institution in India fixed 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard. The Admission for B.tech is based on the merit list. The selection procedure for this course is based on the entrance examination. The Applicant need to be qualified in any one of the entrance examinations like, BITSAT,MERI , VITEEE,JEE etc.. After completing any one of the Engineering the entrance examination and The applicant may get admission based on the entrance examination score card.
18th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get admission in B.Tech college? I am giving 12th in October

Can I opt for b.tech without giving any entrance..? But I have maths physics chemistry and biology as my subjects in 12th.
3rd June 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any of the best college in uttat pradesh for bsc as I will be giving my 12 exam from nios in October and my result will come in December can I get adfmision in december
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?