5th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Doctorate in Education from Queens University Canada?

I have 8yrs experience in teaching english in grade 11 and 12 in Kerala in govt school. I have B.Ed AND M.A. in english. I also did special aid and junior courses from Queens university CANADA . How can I DO DOCTORATE PROGRAMME IN EDUCATION?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Doctorate Programme in education? I have 8 years experience in teaching english in grade 11th and 12th in Kerala in government school
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  5. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  6. Further study after B.A (Geography)? Courses and colleges?
  7. Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  9. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  10. Is it worth to join Meghalaya or in Bharthidasn University- Trichy? Which one to choose I have completed Philosophy in commerce
  11. Doctorate in Management Studies or Doctorate in Business Administration or PhD which one is best after MBA(HR)?
  12. Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?
  13. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  14. Does B.Ed course available in JNU?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. What to do after 12th to take Doctorate in Chemistry in future? -- [New]
  17. How to join online Ph.D courses after doing masters in engineering?
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
10th May 2014, 11:21 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Doctorate in Education from Queens University Canada?

PhD in Education is the very good idea to make your career bright. This course is very good coursing which is give all the college or university give. These colleges are also giving a lot of opportunities and facilities to the students who are giving their interest in it.

These colleges are also making their best to make the students a successful man. The colleges are giving so many opportunities like study material, study things or lots of enjoyments. The students are also giving their interest in this course. This course is the fantastic course in which the student can make the country literate. From all the colleges the queen’s university is the best college who is giving the opportunities in the PhD in Education course. The Queen’s University is the public research university which is situated in the Kingston Canada which is founded in 16 October 1841. This college is more perfect for this course.

From Indian universities this university is far better for their teaching skills, campus, placement, trainings and many more things. This college is most reputed and prestigious college in this world. This college is giving a strong placement guaranty and also promises to give a very good knowledge to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?