5th July 2011, 12:43 AM
danney

How should I get the admit card of CDS II exam after applying for it online?

hi myself seema kumari has applied for cds2 online where m preparing that exam which is in sept 30.they have accepted my form also but afterwards there is no intimation also please guide me for the admit card nad further procedure as i m blank about this procedure

7th July 2011, 12:36 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How should I get the admit card of CDS II exam after applying for it online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danney View Post
hi myself seema kumari has applied for cds2 online where m preparing that exam which is in sept 30.they have accepted my form also but afterwards there is no intimation also please guide me for the admit card nad further procedure as i m blank about this procedure
The admit card for the CDS exam is not available on the UPSC
web site now. You can get the admit before one week from the
date of examination.

So if you have applied for Combined Defence service exam you can
get the admit card from the official web site of UPSC before one week
from the date of examination.
To get the admit card you have to enter the registration number and
you date of birth. After entering these details you will get the admit card.

So keep visiting the UPSC web site for the latest update of CDS II exam.
www.upsc.gov.in
7th July 2011, 12:54 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I get the admit card of CDS II exam after applying for it online?

First check your application form statues by clicking here,if it display that your application is received,then definitely you will receive your admit card soon.Be patience.
7th July 2011, 01:02 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: How should I get the admit card of CDS II exam after applying for it online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danney View Post
hello Mam

don't worry mam, still a admit card not sent by department and there is still a enough time for the test that why admit card still not sent. the admit card will be dispatched in the last week of august just before the month of exam and if your admit card not reached at your address then you may also can check through the official website of
www.upscgov.in
there you just need you to write your application form no and you will recieve information about your roll no and test centre and don't worry you will soon recieve your admit card there still time is left

and mam best of luck
7th July 2011, 03:15 PM
mundhra
Member+

For your admit card for CDS examination visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in
7th July 2011, 03:37 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, right now you will not get the admit card.

you will be get the admit card before few day ago of the CDS exam. probably 7 days before of the exam.

the admit card will be available in the UPSC website.

all the best.......
14th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i had applied for cds 2 exams online
i didn't get my admit card till now ???
17th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir !
I hv tried 2 check my application in the given site but i couldn't.
Now, m worried tht my application would hv received or not ?
After feeling the online form, i checked n printed out the hard copy of the application but nw it's not there.
Now, sir ! What i have 2 do ?
Will i get the admit card ?
25th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

how do i know that my form has been accepted or not
pankaj singh
28th July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir
I,ROHITH REDDY, has applied for 2011 cdse2. Recently, when I visited the site www.upsconline.nic.in and tried to view the status of my application, I was unable to do so. i got a message displayed as "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information". I have provided the right information. please help me regarding this.
29th July 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Recently, i visited the www.upsconline.nic.in and tried to view the status of my 2011 cdse2 application, i was unable to do so. a msg was displayed like "Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information." please, help me regarding this
14th August 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, give me the hints how to get admit card without dely if not delvrd ur despt mail?
L Bidyaraj Singh
20th August 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

thank uuuuu so much for ur valuble information sir/mam............
20th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how much time got admit card of cds exam -2
27th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Same issue here whenever I enter my ID and DOB it says incorrect data entered...What should be done to know the status of the form??
31st August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

if . Our admit card does't come at last movement .,and we don't know application number or form number .so that time what we will do, any option to take out admit card
2nd September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I want get admit card of cds2 examination
2nd September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I want get admit caed of cds2 examination
2nd September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I did not get my admit card about cds2 exam. I request to you, plz send for me my admit card. thanku
2nd September 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i not get my admit card. fos cds exam held on 18 th my self rana ajay mo 9601503060.... sir plss helo me,contact me
2nd September 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i m facing problem regarding my admit card . i m providing the registration id there but not getting the venue information or admitt card.
plz help .how could i can get my admit card?
abhishek kumar
3rd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have applied for CDS-2 exam,2011 by offline. But I have not get my admit card yet.
Plz inform me about my admit card.
Name-Jintumani Talukdar
Date of Birth-01/01/1989
District-Baksa State-Assam.
[email protected]
4th September 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW SHOULD I GET ADMIT CARD OF CDS II EXAM
5th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I get the admit card of CDS II exam after applying for it online?
6th September 2011, 08:27 PM
malek basit

HELLO ALL FRIEDS...

Information About CDS (II) 2012 Examination -

>> CDS Stands for Combined Defense Services examination and This examination was Conducted by UPSC Twice in a year - CDS (I) and CDS (II).

>> CDS (I) Examination was already completed and If you have apply for CDS (II) Examination, Then please be Ready Because the CDS (II) Examination was Going to be Held on 18/Sep/2011.

And If you have Not get Received your Admit card then please do Not worry, Just visit the UPSC Official website and download your Venue Information form There and Then you are eligible to sit in CDS Examination.

The Venue Of CDS (II) Examination was already availiable in the official website, so please visit the UPSC website and click on Venue Information tab and then enter your Registration Number OR Form Number To get Your Venue Information details.

>> So Please wait for the Admit card and If you will not get Your admit card in Next week then please Immediately Download Your Venue Information form the Given Official website and then you are eligible to sit in the CDS (II) Examination and For more Information please Visit the UPSC website -
7th September 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i have applied for CDS 2 exam online but there is no information about the admit card on my e-mail
how can i get my admit card please give me complete information on my email below
[email protected]
7th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SEARCH MY ADMIT CARD OF CDS (II) EXAM 2011
7th September 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO SEARCH ADMIT CARD CDS (II) 2011
11th September 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir myself Deepak Rawat my Qsn is that i did not get admit card for CDS II 2011 how can i get that ....................
16th September 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir' I have applied form for CDSII .untill now I have not received my admit card . I am very disappointed to not receive my admit card. written test on held 18 september.
16th September 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

how could i get admit card of CDS II without any reg. no and application no.
4th January 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for CDS I exam which will be conducted on 12 feb,2012 bt yet nt recieved my admit card...n when i enter my reg.id and dob...it says incorrect data...plz tell me what 2 do
30th April 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I download again my admit card for CDS II 2011? I lost it and now need it again for SSB interviews.
10th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i got my interview letter today.but my problem is i have lost my application print out and hall ticket and all i know is my roll no which was printed in the interview letter.i want to know if there is any way to get another application print out using my roll no as i am not sure whether the registration id i have is the correct one itself.even though the application copy is not mentioned in the documents required to bring for the interview i have seen online that it is important for the interview.please send me a link or any other ways in which i can go back to my application and take another print out of it before may 20th 2012.please help me out in this difficult situation.
21st July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me the info that how could i get the admit card my no is
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?